Facts about Life | Life-Span :
1. AYUS stands here for the intersection of our mind and soul which connects the body to it’s sense organs. This is known by the name of some hindi verbal texts like : Jivita, nityaga, anubandha and the Dhari.
2. If one goes through the whole context of Vedas and knows them in brief with proper understanding, there ten arrives the time for proper study of ‘Áyus’. Ayus basically refers itself to three words or its literal meaning : jivita (Being Alive), anubandha (being in protraction), Chetananuvriti (being in the state of awareness) and Dhari (stands for keeping the body alive in a productive and healthy way).
3. Ayus creates its identity through Ayurveda. The bridge is the prescription of the kinds of life that exist i.e. be it happy, unhappy, beneficial or non-beneficial. This all ex-tempts the measure and non-measure of the knowledge. This Ayus indirectly refers to the Ayurveda itself because it provides the facts and consequences of Medicines too.
4. The aim and sole-motive of Ayurveda is to make the ill’s way away from the illness or provide the healthy with ways so that, he can keep his own body healthy.
5. Life is denoted as happy :
- The person is free from Psychic disorder,
- Not addicted to anything which causes harm.
- Having youth.
- Is full of Strength. Manliness, reveled from worldly luxuries.
- So accurate and specific in his knowledge.
- Having the much of wealth which is enough to satisfy his needs and desires.
- Enjoyed the enjoyment one want to enjoy in his life
Life is denoted as beneficial if :
- Individual cares a lot about other people and thinks about their good.
- Never takes others possession and is interested in giving.
- Have qualities like : Truth fullness, calm, Trustfulness, appreciates the good in everybody and everything, not careless.
- Have keen look on three things : Integrity, wealth and savor (enjoy).
- Has knowledge which is beneficial to him.
6. In the context of our Ayurveda, the measure of every single entity is for direct/indirect reference to body constitution.
7. Ayurveda defines that every aspect of our (individual’s) personality is eternal being interconnected. The maintenance of of health which is indirectly created to provide us Pleasure and pain caused by the alignment diseases are too the eternal sources of giving a connection to eternity. The substances which form a connection between them is called Aarogyam.
8. Ayurveda has eight divisions :
9. The real scope of every context related is divided into ten divisions : Body i.e. the anatomy, its functions, causes i.e. the etiology, pathology of the disease, operation, time, health, physician who suggest each and everything related to this and the procedure or method that are involved in the precaution.
10. Ayus is the concept which deals with the basic aspects of the subject : Whether it is good or bad. It can also be unhappy or happy with the people which promote their well-being or the things which make their context meaningful. The nature of the word is too dealt with the same in this context.
11. After the whole process performed by Ayurveda for the maintenance and up-bringing of healthy body is the task which this performed by this as well. Its one of the important part is Vital Breath.
12. So, According to our different scholars, there are different cadres which divide the age and individuals. It is not same for every kind of Individual, depend from age to age and span to span :
It is specifically divided into three stages : Childhood, Middle Age and Old-Age, and the characters to determine are :
Determination of Childhood : Childhood is the age when our “Dhatus” are not so developed (Immature), sexual characters are not apparent and the individual’s body is not so capable enough to handle stress and lacks endurance. This time the body is dominant in Kapha Dhatu.
Determination of Middle Age : This is the stage which is full of strength, energy, manliness, understanding capabilities, a stage which we can define as the all-round development of an individual.
Determination of Old-Age : Degeneration in the qualities of dhatus along with the pre-dominance of pitta which probably occurs around 60 years.
If a man lives around 120 years,
- Childhood : 36 years
- Adult : 72 years
- Old : after-that
If a man lives around 80 years,
- Childhood : 25 years
- Adult : 50 years
- Old : after-that
Obviously, there are individuals whose life span differ from the above and varies much accordingly. So, the determination which leads to the division of age in that individuals : STRENGTH. This strength is determined by factors of prakriti. This are surely the different periods of Life-Span.
13. In human beings, the diseases which come into existence like vatta, pitta and kapha which arise due to the aggravation in the three different life-spans respectively.